Tuesday, June 19, 2007

would you rather....

i recently helped my fellow pissah mourn the loss of her appendix by baking delicious peanut butter brownies. it got me to thinking.. which would your rather an appendix or a pan or brownies. lets see what feevs had to say in this indepth interview conducted by Cupcakes for Spite.

name: Harlot Fevah or affectionately known Feevs or Feevies Jeebies
relation to maimsey?: Teammate extraordinaire!
favorite color?: Pissah red.
do you want a pony?: I don't know if a pony is exactly what I want my fat, brownie-loving-ass to be riding around on. And I also don't want to attract any children's attention - because if I DID have a pony, you can bet your sweet ass I wouldn't share it with any stupid kids.
do you like to swim in lakes or bathtubs best?: While I do have childhood pictures of me swimming in my bathtub with orange swimmies and flippers -- I would have to say lakes. Amoebas are my friends.
and most importantly, which would you rather have brownies or an appendix?: If it meant getting another pan of delicious peanut-butter brownies from Maims, I would lose at least 6 to 7 more appendixes. It's definitely worth the pain!

you heard it here first kids, really live appendixless people prefer brownies to appendixes. yesssss!!!!

3 comments:

collidah said...

not just any brownies though. Maims' Custom Brownies.

john rothenberg said...

i don't really know how i ended up here ... and don't tell my boss ... it had something to do with the enormous room, and self-promotion of my sosolimited crew, but i love the miracle of science and cupcakes, so this blog obviously rocks my late afternoon procrastination session.

holla at a baker when you see him on the streets!

Unknown said...

Coach wants a pony!